WHAT WE DO
Since 2005, we have been committed to aesthetic excellence. We began as a landscape maintenance company and saw the need for more intensive construction projects. Today we focus on low-maintenance construction and landscapes that are built with quality to outlast the elements. We have a team that has knowledge in all aspects of construction and we really enjoy what we do.
Founded in West Linn, Oregon, and now based in Lake Oswego, we strive to create beautiful outdoor living environments for our clients to enjoy with their friends and families.
From start to finish, we provide quality and efficiency at a competitive price. Our creative solutions and eye for detail can make your vision a reality.
We are licensed, bonded, insured, and carry workers’ compensation for all of our employees.
OR CCB LIC #224752
Payment options include credit cards, checks, cash, and even cryptocurrency.
We also offer a wide variety of financing options with as little as $0 down and no payments for a year, or terms up to 15 years.
Warranties: CONTRACTOR warrants the work against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of the following:
- Twenty-Five (25) years limited product warranty for composite decking installations.
- Twenty-Five (25) years limited product warranty for all siding installations.
- Ten (10) years limited product warranty for all artificial turf installations.
- Ten (10) years limited product warranty for all hardscape installations.
- Ten (10) years limited product warranty for wood decking installations.
- Five (5) years limited product warranty for fence installations.
- One (1) year limited product warranty for sod installations.
- One (1) year limited product warranty for plants installations.
- All labor will be charged in addition to product replacement
The warranty takes effect from the date CONTRACTOR submits the invoice for final payment, provided the CLIENT has paid CONTRACTOR in full for all work performed under this agreement and subject to the following:
- The warranty does not apply if the CLIENT is in default of this agreement or to the effects of normal corrosion, erosion or wear and tear or against damage or deficiencies caused by the faulty operations or maintenance of the CLIENT
- The warranty of plant material is limited to a one-time replacement per item within the warranty period.
- Upon the CLIENT providing CONTRACTOR with notice of a warranty claim under this agreement, CONTRACTOR will have 30 days to respond to the warranty, or such other reasonable period of time as is required in the circumstances.
The contractor is not responsible for:
- Flooding, storm, or wind damage.
- Damage due to vandalism.